Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Adults with Congenital Heart Defect Conference

Well, love-monkey's, you are going to have to wait a few more days before I can get to part IV of No Babies Allowed because tomorrow I'm packing a suitcase and headed for a four-day adventure at the LAX Marriott for the Adults with Congenital Heart Defects Conference. I'm in charge of the social committee, if you can believe that shit, and I'll be doing all sorts of fun crap in the Hospitality Room starting tomorrow. We'll be playing icebreaker games, scavenger hunts and all sorts of ways to force friendships upon strangers.

If you're going to be there, come up and say hey. I promise I won't bite - unless you interrupt me as I'm napping by the pool, 'cause that's where I plan to be in between panels.

No comments:

Post a Comment