Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Bright and Shiny New Year

Time for another Patients for a Moment blog carnival! Amy from Diabetes Mine asks:

" ...in honor of the kickoff of 2013, we’ve chosen the topic of Renewals — not just prescription renewals, but any ways in which you may be starting fresh for the new year. Changing doctors? Meds? Exercise routine? Committing yourself to relaxation techniques? Drinking less coffee? Leaf turnovers? Do-overs? Making resolutions, you might say."
 
Nowhere on the Internet did I write a retrospective of 2012, as it was one of the most trying years of my life. At times, 2012 was insufferable; and then, from time to time, ineffable. All of it is too close to my heart for share-and-tell, but I will use this month's Patients for a Moment blog carnival to talk about the future I am looking toward.

I don't necessarily believe in resolutions, although there are goals I would like to meet. Among them:

1) Fitness routine to get into shape. 

2) Figuring out what precisely the rules about traveling and retaining my insurance are.

3) Making it to the Continent of Europe (I already have a rough idea)

4)  Earning more money for writing, be it through Glass of Win or freelance projects.

5) Here:


Always and forever.


What do you have in store for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment