Thursday, September 20, 2012

Open Call for Women Living with Congenital Heart Defect!

OPEN CALL!

I would like to reinstate my "Heart to Heart" series wherein I interview young ladies/women living with a congenital heart defect. If you are age 17 and up and would like to be featured, please leave a comment or drop me an email! Interviews usually consist of 7-10 questions about you, your life, your life with CHD, your trials and triumphs and I usually ask to include a picture or two, or three (your face does not need to be fully showing). If you're under 18, please obtain permission from your parental unit and have them e-mail me too just so I don't get into trouble.

For reference on what an interview consists of, please refer to past Heart to Hearts.

<3 

8 comments:

  1. Would love to be a part of your project. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am unable to see your email address like I thought I would be able to, so could you please email me directly? Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I would love to be part of this heart to heart series. Such a great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am unable to see your email address like I thought I would be able to, so could you please email me directly? Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I would love to be a part of this series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am unable to see your email address like I thought I would be able to, so could you please email me directly? Thank you!

      Delete
  4. I would love to be a part of this!! yay! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be honored to be part of this! <3 can you help me make my blogger look a little cooler as well, your's looks great!

    ReplyDelete